- All display advertising has been removed from Homes.com, establishing a frictionless search experience for consumers to find properties and connect with real estate professionals.
- The “Find Agent” feature is now prominently emphasized on the home page, helping consumers connect directly with your subscribers.
- Property search results are now displayed in a new map format with listing cards emphasizing the listing agent and brokerage firm.
- Listing detail pages have been redesigned with the following refinements:
- Larger high definition listing photography, with enhanced photo quality.
- Property features are organized for easier reading.
- The listing agent, brokerage firm, and contact information are clearly displayed in a prominent position “above the fold” for both desktop and mobile browsers.
These improvements mark the first of many planned for Homes.com as we align ourselves more closely with Homesnap under the CoStar family. After less than a week, these upgrades have already resulted in a noticeable lift in traffic, with over 70% more leads being generated and delivered free to your listing agents.We appreciate the role your MLS plays in our overall success and look forward to collaborating with you as we reshape our brands to further support the industry and follow “your listing, your lead”. If you have any questions about these changes, please reach out to me directly, or to any of your Homes.com or Homesnap contacts.
Thank you for your partnership!